Naphtha – white gas, Mineral Spirits, lighter fluid, etc.
Paraffin – lamp oil, paraffin oil, mineral oil, etc.
Kerosene – Charcoal lighter, Zippo fluid, Crystal K, Aviation fuel
Denatured Alcohol – Ethanol with other chemicals to make it undrinkable.
Bio_Fuels – “Green” fuels to replace Lamp oil and White gas.
Colored_Fuels: Recipies for making colored flames.
FuelBusters – Our mythbusters pulled together everything you need to know about the chemistry of fuels: flash points, vapor, chemical structures, etc.
- The Basics: the basics in non-technical language.
- Vapor Myth: the myths and facts about explosive vapors.
- Flash Point: a full, semi-technical description of flash point.
- Petro Chem: a technical refresher of the chemistry of petrol.
- Fuel_Comp: the various compositions of specific fuels.
- Colored_Fuels: Recipies for making colored flames.
- Bio_Fuels: A look into alternatives for petroleum products
International Fuel names – translation help for traveling performers.
Fuel components – independent study of popular fuel components